You Could Be Our Next Agent
The Foxen Team is looking to expand its roster this year. We are actively recruiting new agents for our Coarsegold location. We’re starting to see more and more people move up into Coarsegold, and we’d love to have more real estate agents join our brokerage.
If you want to join our team in a rapidly growing market, contact us today with your name, phone number, and email address.
What Are the Benefits of Being a Foxen Agent?
Besides being able to work with an awesome group of people, you get a variety of benefits when you join our brokerage. These benefits include:
- $10k cap of commission earned by the brokerage
- 80/20 commission split
- $100 transaction fee
- Independent transaction coordinators
- Member of NAR & CAR
- Member of Fresno MLS, California Regional MLS, and Tulare MLS
- Own office suites
- Control of listing input on MLS
- In-house cash buyer
- Leads from cash buyer that are suited for most listings
- Property tax default leads
- First look at new construction and flips from owner before they hit the market
- In-house general contractor & extensive list of handymen and sub-contractors that are extremely reasonable with prices for end-of-transaction repairs
- Independence to set your own commission on any transactions
- Broker doesn’t take extra commission if you need him to show a property
- All files are digital
- Access to Skyslope file software
- Access to Property Radar – one of the leading mortgage foreclosure trackers in our area
- Access to ReboGateway – great software to search liens, farms, probates, out of state owners, etc.
- Access to Intelius Software – fantastic for finding phone numbers, emails, and correct mailing addresses for people
- Access to Mojo Dialer for cold calling
- Endless ways to grow your business
See What Our Current Agents Say About Us
Working for Foxen Realty has been a pleasure. From the beginning, I was welcomed into a supportive and collaborative team of professionals who truly care about their clients. The company culture is exceptional, and it’s clear that everyone is committed to providing the best possible service. In addition, the competitive compensation demonstrates a commitment to the success and financial well-being of its agents. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a change to consider joining the team. -Cynthia McPherson
Foxen Realty gives me the flexibility to run my business as I see fit and an unrivaled financial package that allows me to keep most of my income – Scott Foxen
Start Your Journey With Us
Ready to start working for Foxen? Fill out this form and someone from our team will reach out to you ASAP!